Our team of attorneys truly care about you and your family, not just the outcome of your case.
James W. Menendez
Fax: (772) 223-4370
James (“Jim”) W. Menendez is the legal administrator at Crary Buchanan and has served as such since 1991. Before joining the firm, he worked as a legal administrator for another law firm – Holland & Knight. After serving for 16 years, Jim furthered his education at the University of South Florida and majored in Public Administration. Today he works with the legal team at Crary Buchanan.
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Certified Legal Manager
- Guardian Ad Litem for the Nineteenth Judicial Circuit of the State of Florida
- Local Stuart Law Firm Managers
- Palm Beach Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators, Past President
- The Florida Bar, LOMAS Advisory Board Member
- Appointment as a member by The Florida Bar as a member of the Statewide Advertising and Solicitation Grievance Committee of The Florida Bar
- CLM Committee Member for The Association of Legal Administrators
Civic and Community Service
- Treasure Coast Food Bank (Past Board Member)
- The United Way of Martin County (Past Committee Member)
- Vestry Board Member for St Mary’s Episcopal Church
- Board Member for Jensen Beach High School Baseball Boosters Club
We are one of the oldest law firms on Florida’s Treasure Coast, and we value our long-standing relationships with clients.
Our attorneys consider it an honor to contribute their time and energy to improving our community, our government and the legal profession as a whole.
Our team of attorneys is made up of professionals who are experienced in handling all types of cases.