Our team of attorneys truly care about you and your family, not just the outcome of your case.
Jennifer L. Williamson
Fax: (772) 223-4362
Jennifer L. Williamson handles cases involving corporate business and real estate law at Crary Buchanan. As such, she is board certified in real estate law by the Florida Bar and well versed in commercial and residential real estate negotiations. She is also experienced in issuing title insurance, handling closings, and drafting commercial and residential leases. She also has experience drafting sell-financial documents.
As a corporate business law attorney, she is able to assist clients as they form corporate entities, draft operating agreements, and draft shareholder agreements. Additionally, Jennifer is familiar with asset purchase agreements, buying and selling agreements, and negotiations.
Jennifer received her undergraduate degree from Florida Atlantic University with a Bachelor of Health Services, majoring in Health Administration. After graduating in 1992, she went on to earn two Master’s degrees from Georgia State University – a Master of Business Administration and a Master of Health Administration. Jennifer furthered her education at Boston University School of Law. There, she concentrated her studies on health law. As a student, she worked as an articles editor for the American Journal of Law and Medicine. Additionally, she was an Edward F. Hennessey Scholar and a Paul J. Liacos Scholar.
Jennifer joined the legal team at Crary Buchanan after graduation in 1999. Since then, she has become a shareholder in the firm. Today, she continues to help clients at the firm by giving them the high-quality legal representation that they need. Born and raised in Okeechobee, Florida, Jennifer is passionate about her community and the people in it. She always strives to give clients the best legal representation she can offer and is dedicated to upholding Crary Buchanan’s reputation for loyal and ethical advocacy. Jennifer’s family is active in cattle ranching in Florida and Texas. She has a husband, Rodney, and enjoys hog hunting, sporting clays, and raising myotonic goats.
- The Florida Bar
- The State Bar of Texas
- Martin County Bar Association
- Okeechobee Economic Council
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- Martin County Friends of NRA, Officer
- The Justice Major B. Harding American Inns of Court
- M.E.’s Team Charitable Foundation, Inc., Board Member
- Florida Public Services Commission Nominating Council
- 2016 Okeechobee County Leadership Class
- Hibiscus Children’s Center Martin County Foundation, Board Member (2011-2014)
- 19th Judicial Circuit – Judicial Nominating Commission, Chair 2014-2015
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers – Martin County Chapter
- “The Siren Song of the Elderly: Florida’s Nursing Homes & The Dark Side of Ch. 400,” 25 AM. J.L. & Med. 423 (1999)
- “IRS Releases Joint Venture Guidance,” 26 J.L. Med & Ethics 173 (1998)
- Mumma v. Mumma, 966 So.2d 514 (Fla. 4th DCA 2007)
- Marlowe v. Brown, 944 So.2d 1036 (Fla. 4th DCA 2006)
- Montejo v. Martin Memorial Medical Center, 974 So.2d 654 (Fla. 4th DCA 2004)
- Lehner v. Durso, 816 So.2d 1171 (Fla. 4th DCA 2002)
- Lifestyles & Healthcare, Ltd. v. American Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., 785 So.2d 1265 (Fla. 4th DCA 2001)
- 2013 Friends of NRA South Florida Volunteer of the Year
- 2011 Hibiscus Children’s Center CEO Volunteer of the Year
We are one of the oldest law firms on Florida’s Treasure Coast, and we value our long-standing relationships with clients.
Our attorneys consider it an honor to contribute their time and energy to improving our community, our government and the legal profession as a whole.
Our team of attorneys is made up of professionals who are experienced in handling all types of cases.