Our team of attorneys truly care about you and your family, not just the outcome of your case.
Lawrence E. Crary III
Fax: (772) 223-4365
As a senior member of Crary Buchanan, Lawrence E. Crary deals with cases involving real estate, banking law, lending, land use planning (zoning), corporations, business law contracts, condominium law, bond financing, and charitable organizations. After graduating from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Mr. Crary went on to obtain a Juris Doctor from the University of Florida College of Law.
Today, he works at Crary Buchanan and provides clients with the aggressive and effective legal representation they need. He is passionate about helping people and is dedicated to the principals that make Crary Buchanan the top-notch firm that it is. His commitment to serving others extends past the courtroom and into the local community as well, where Mr. Crary serves as a director at the Nina Haven Charitable Foundation. Additionally, he is a deacon in the Roman Catholic Church and has received an AV® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®.
- Real estate – Closings, contracts, loans, mortgages, condominiums, real estate projects, homeowners’ association documents, condominium documents, land use planning and regulations, development documents, PUDs, and zoning changes
- Business – Corporations, LLCs, limited partnerships, joint business ventures, stockholder agreements, operating agreements, contracts, Uniform Commercial Code, business loans, non-profit corporations, charitable organizations, and healthcare and hospital organizations, coastal and waterfront law, boat docks, and coastal construction
- Banking – Bond financing, industrial development authorities, and health facilities authorities
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Martin County Bar Association
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Courts of Appeal, Fifth and Eleventh Circuits
- Attorney and Counselor of the Supreme Court of the United States
Civic and Community Service
- Martin Co. Industrial Development Authority, General Counsel
- St. Lucie River Initiative, Inc., Director/Secretary
- Martin – St. Lucie Habitat for Humanity, Inc., General Counsel
- Jesus House of Hope, Inc., General Counsel
- Nina Haven Scholarships Director, General Counsel
- Treasure Coast Astronomical Society, Director, Vice President
- St. Joseph Catholic Church, Permanent Deacon
- Carpenter’s Kitchen (soup kitchen), Coordinator
- Habitat House Project, Coordinator
- Finance Council
- St. Vincent de Paul Society (aid to the poor), General Counsel
We are one of the oldest law firms on Florida’s Treasure Coast, and we value our long-standing relationships with clients.
Our attorneys consider it an honor to contribute their time and energy to improving our community, our government and the legal profession as a whole.
Our team of attorneys is made up of professionals who are experienced in handling all types of cases.