Our team of attorneys truly care about you and your family, not just the outcome of your case.
- The Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Board of Governors: Member (1985-1991); Recipient, Most Productive Board Member Award (1989); Secretary (1989-1991)
- Law Related Education Committee: Chairman (1986-1987); Member (1985-1989)
- Disciplinary Review Committee (1987-1989)
- Annual Meeting Committee: Member (1986-1990)
- Long Range Planning Committee: Member (1989-1994)
- Martin County Bar Association (President 1996-1997)
- Scholarship Chairman (1985-1996)
Civic and Community Service
- Board of Adjustment, City of Stuart (1984-1989)
- Board of Directors of the Red Cross, Martin Co. Chapter (1983-1988, 1997-1998)
- Charter Revision Commission, City of Stuart (1989)
- Florida Democratic Conference, Delegate (1981)
- House of Refuge Steering Committee, Chairman (2002)
- Martin County Democratic Executive Committee (1981-1984)
- Historical Society of Martin County, Board Member (2000-2004) (2016-Present)
- School Board, First Baptist Christian School (1994-1996)
- Town Attorney, Ocean Breeze (1987 to present)
- “A Treasure We Call Home” July 3, 2015
We are one of the oldest law firms on Florida’s Treasure Coast, and we value our long-standing relationships with clients.
Our attorneys consider it an honor to contribute their time and energy to improving our community, our government and the legal profession as a whole.
Our team of attorneys is made up of professionals who are experienced in handling all types of cases.