Our team of attorneys truly care about you and your family, not just the outcome of your case.
Port St. Lucie Media Law Attorney
About Media & Entertainment Law
Entertainment law encompasses an extremely wide range of issues. In general, is focuses on the legalities surrounding the entertainment industry. Things such as contract law, copyright infringement and censorship are all part of what is broadly known as media law. This can be broken up into seven distinct categories:
- Multimedia Technology – Everything in the technological world falls subject to entertainment law in the multimedia category. Products ranging from video games to software licenses are all included.
- Music – Musicians need the protections offered under entertainment law in order to protect their works from being copied or stolen.
- Film – The movie industry encompasses a wide range of issues when it comes to media law. When they hire actors, for example, each one of them has a contract. There are distribution issues, copyright issues and many other things that can be settled by a media law attorney.
- Print Media – This encompasses journalism, publishing and advertising issues.
- Theatre Production – The realm of theatre is protected under media law; cases can involve rental agreements, production and performance agreements.
- Design / Visual Arts – This category can deal with fine arts and public design. This category can face disputes involving libel and privacy rights.
Get in touch with our attorneys for your media law needs!
Crary Buchanan is a firm with the experience and trustworthiness that you need and desire when facing an issue of media law. Contractual issues such as this may seem complicated and messy, but with the help of an attorney from our firm, they don’t have to be. Our firm has been trusted time and time again to handle these types of disputes, so if you have a media or entertainment law concern, call us today.
For more information on how Crary Buchanan can help you, please do not hesitate to contact a media law attorney from our firm.