Our team of attorneys truly care about you and your family, not just the outcome of your case.
Serving the Port St. Lucie Community
Call Crary Buchanan Today at (888) 899-8161
At Crary Buchanan, we are proud of our commitment to civic responsibility, service to the community, and service to the legal profession. Our attorneys are involved in a wide range of local, state, and national charitable, civic, and professional activities and organizations. Many have been tapped for leadership roles. More than a duty, our attorneys consider it an honor to contribute our time and energy to improving our community, our government, and the legal profession.
Crary Buchanan has served the community and the legal profession in a variety of leadership roles with a wide range of organizations, including:
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross, Martin County Chapter
- American Cancer Society
- Board of Governors, Young Lawyers Division of The Florida Bar
- Chamber of Commerce
- Character Counts! in Martin County
- Charter Review Commission of The Florida Bar
- Church Leadership
- Chrysanthemum Ball
- Diplomatic Corps
- Disciplinary Review Commission of The Florida Bar
- Economic Council of Martin County
- Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy
- The Florida Bar
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida Bar Labor and Employment Law Section Executive Council
- Habitat for Humanity of Martin County Judiciary
- Long Range Planning Committee of The Florida Bar
- Martin County Bar Association
- Martin County Human Resources Management Association
- Martin Memorial Foundation
- Nineteenth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee of The Florida Bar
- Property Owner Association Board of Directors
- Stuart Board of Adjustment Membership
- Tri-County Tech
- United Way of Martin County
- YMCA of the Treasure Coast
Over 85 Years of Legal Guidance
As a full-service law firm, we at Crary Buchanan have been proud to serve residents of Port St. Lucie and Florida’s Treasure Coast with reliable and ethical assistance. We have made it our mission over the years to give more than just average legal assistance. Instead, we want to provide our clients with high ethical and professional standards that help them obtain the results they want and deserve. If you would like to learn more about how we can help, please do not hesitate to pick up the phone and contact us as soon as possible.
We are one of the oldest law firms on Florida’s Treasure Coast, and we value our long-standing relationships with clients.
Our attorneys consider it an honor to contribute their time and energy to improving our community, our government and the legal profession as a whole.
Our team of attorneys is made up of professionals who are experienced in handling all types of cases.