Our team of attorneys truly care about you and your family, not just the outcome of your case.
James W. Menendez
Direct: (772) 223-4312
Cell: (772) 475-5103
Fax: (772) 223-4370
James (“Jim”) W. Menendez has been the firm’s legal administrator since 1991. Before joining Crary Buchanan, Jim was a legal administrator with the firm of Holland & Knight for sixteen years, serving in that firm’s Tampa, Lakeland and Washington, D.C. offices. Jim attended the University of South Florida, majoring in Public Administration.
- Certified Legal Manager, Association of Legal Administrators
- Guardian Ad Litem for the Nineteenth Judicial Circuit of the State of Florida
- Local Stuart Law Firm Managers
- Palm Beach Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators, Past President
- The Florida Bar, LOMAS Advisory Board Member, Past Member
- Appointment as a member by The Florida Bar as a member of the Statewide Advertising and Solicitation Grievance (2012-2015)
- CLM Committee Member for The Association of Legal Administrators (2015-2019)
Civic and Community Service
- Treasure Coast Food Bank (Past Board Member)
- The United Way of Martin County (Past Committee Member)
- Vestry Board Member for St Mary’s Episcopal Church (2014-2017)
- Board Member for Jensen Beach High School Baseball Boosters Club (2013-2017)
We are one of the oldest law firms on Florida’s Treasure Coast, and we value our long-standing relationships with clients.
Our attorneys consider it an honor to contribute their time and energy to improving our community, our government and the legal profession as a whole.
Our team of attorneys is made up of professionals who are experienced in handling all types of cases.