Our team of attorneys truly care about you and your family, not just the outcome of your case.
In Memoriam: 1941-2012
Larry E. Buchanan graduated from the University of Florida in 1963 with a Bachelor of Arts degree. In 1966, he earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Florida College of Law and joined the legal team at Crary Buchanan. Several years later, he became manager of the firm and began concentrating his legal practice on general corporate counsel for multi-corporation health care systems. He handled cases involving acute care hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, walk-in medical clinics, wellness centers, and home health care and tax-exempt foundations. Additionally, he served as general corporate counsel for a mental health provider in the local community.
Read more about Larry here – https://www.tcpalm.com/news/2012/oct/11/martin-county-to-miss-attorney-civic-leader/
Larry was AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®.
Past Professional Affiliations
- The Florida Bar (1967-Present) Grievance Committee (Past Member)
- Board of Governors of Young Lawyers Section (Past Member)
- Florida Supreme Court and all other Florida Courts (Past Member)
- United States Supreme Court (Past Member)
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit (Past Member)
- United States District Court, Southern and Middle District of Florida (Past Member)
- Martin County Bar Association (Past President) (Past Member)
- American Health Care Lawyers Association (Past Member)
- National Health Lawyers Association (Past Member)
Past Civic and Community Service
- United Way of Martin County (Founding Member and First President)
- Stuart-Martin County Chamber of Commerce (Past President)
- Martin County Economic Council (Founding Member, Director and Secretary)
- Martin County Gator Club (Founding Member and Past President)
- Stuart Kiwanis Club (Member 1967-1989)
- First United Methodist Church (Finance Committee, Chairman Staff Parish Relations)
We are one of the oldest law firms on Florida’s Treasure Coast, and we value our long-standing relationships with clients.
Our attorneys consider it an honor to contribute their time and energy to improving our community, our government and the legal profession as a whole.
Our team of attorneys is made up of professionals who are experienced in handling all types of cases.