Our team of attorneys truly care about you and your family, not just the outcome of your case.
ROBERT J. ELDER III
In Memoriam: 1964-2015
Robert J. Elder III practiced primarily in the areas of civil litigation, including construction lien law and construction defects, commercial disputes, real property disputes, probate, wills and trust litigation, creditors’ rights and UCC-1 matters as adopted by the Florida Statutes. Rob had represented Martin County’s only hospital for over ten years and handled civil litigation matters and garnishments for Seacoast National Bank, one of Martin County’s oldest banks. He also had extensive experience from previously working with a U.S. Bankruptcy Trustee, representing both debtors and creditors in bankruptcy matters and adversarial proceeding before the U.S. Bankruptcy Court. Rob earned a B.S. in Accounting and a B.S. in Finance in 1992 from Florida State University. Rob was awarded a J.D. from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, in 1996.
Past Professional Affiliations
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Martin County Bar Association
- Bankruptcy Law Committee (Past Chairman)
- Trial Lawyer Committee
- Pi Kappa Alpha, Gama Psi Chapter, Alumni.
- Cole v. Kehoe, Jr., 710 So.2d 705 (Fla. 4th DCA 1998)
- Lehner v. Durso, 816 So.2d 1172 (Fla. 4th DCA 2002)
We are one of the oldest law firms on Florida’s Treasure Coast, and we value our long-standing relationships with clients.
Our attorneys consider it an honor to contribute their time and energy to improving our community, our government and the legal profession as a whole.
Our team of attorneys is made up of professionals who are experienced in handling all types of cases.