Our team of attorneys truly care about you and your family, not just the outcome of your case.
WILLIAM F. (RICK) CRARY II
Fax: (772) 223-4372
William Frederick (“Rick”) Crary II is a senior member of the firm. He is a transactional attorney whose practice consists primarily of real estate and land use matters. Other areas of practice include mediation, media, municipal, and general business law. Rick earned his A.A. in 1973, and his B.A. in 1975, from the University of South Florida. He studied at the Goethe Institute, Blaubeuren, West Germany in 1975. Rick attended Stetson College of Law from 1977 to 1978, and was awarded a J.D., with honors, from the University of Florida College of Law in 1980. Rick is certified as both a circuit mediator and a family mediator by the Florida Supreme Court.
- The Florida Bar
- Young Lawyers Board of Governors: Member (1985-1991); Recipient, Most Productive Board Member Award (1989);
- Secretary (1989-1991)
- Law Related Education Committee: Chairman (1986-1987); Member (1985-1989)
- Disciplinary Review Committee (1987-1989)
- Annual Meeting Committee: Member (1986-1990)
- Long Range Planning Committee: Member (1989-1994)
- Martin County Bar Association (President 1996-1997
- Scholarship Chairman (1985-1996)
- Board of Adjustment, City of Stuart (1984-1989)
- Board of Directors of the Red Cross, Martin Co. Chapter (1983-1988, 1997-1998)
- Charter Revision Commission, City of Stuart (1989)
- Florida Democratic Conference, Delegate (1981)
- House of Refuge Steering Committee, Chairman (2002)
- Martin County Democratic Executive Committee (1981-1984)
- Historical Society of Martin County, Board Member (2000-2004) (2016-2018)
- School Board, First Baptist Christian School (1994-1996)
- Town Attorney, Ocean Breeze (1984 to present)
- “A Treasure We Call Home” July 3, 2015
Civic and Community Service:
We are one of the oldest law firms on Florida’s Treasure Coast, and we value our long-standing relationships with clients.
Our attorneys consider it an honor to contribute their time and energy to improving our community, our government and the legal profession as a whole.
Our team of attorneys is made up of professionals who are experienced in handling all types of cases.